7. You can’t sleep and you toss and turn at night.
Restless legs syndrome can cause insomnia, because it makes it hard to sleep and you always toss and turn in bed. Because of this disease, people can be very sleepy, have low energy, get irritated easily, and be depressed. Besides, many also experience limb twitching during sleep.
Bonus: How to ease restless leg syndrome
There are some things that you can do to minimize the uncomfortable sensations associated with restless legs syndrome:
- Stick to a regular sleep schedule.
- Massage and stretch your leg muscles in the evening.
- Exercise every day. It can even be a walk or yoga.
- Soak in a hot bath, right before bed.
Do you think you have any of these symptoms? Have you ever noticed that your legs never rest? Please share your experience with us below!