Dhanurasana (yoga position)
The bow posture is ideal for strengthening the core and tightening abdominal muscles. It offers a full body stretch that increases energy and promotes easy digestion.
- Lie face down on the mat with your legs stretched out and your arms to your side.
- Bend your knees upward while reaching your arms back to hold your ankles or feet.
- Hold the position for 15-30 seconds while breathing normally.
- Exhale, and return to the lying position allowing your body to rest for 15 seconds.
- Repeat 5 times with rest time in between each pose.