- Your fingers can touch the upper part of your feet, your knees are bent, and your muscles are tensed. Overall, you feel like you want to stand up straight again as soon as possible.
More than 50 years
- You can’t touch your feet, and an attempt to bend more makes you bend your knees. You feel uncomfortable in this position.
How to improve your flexibility
If you are not happy with your results, please don’t panic. Bend over 30 times a day, and you will have surprising results in a month.
Tibetan sages said that the body age of a person depends on the condition of his liver, which is connected with flexibility. Everyone knows that a sedentary lifestyle influences both the muscles and organs negatively.
By bending at least 30 times a day, you will make your ligaments and tendons stronger. The best news is that you can improve your flexibility at any age.
Bonus: How to release muscular tension with a static gymnastics exercise
Static gymnastics helps to eliminate inner muscular spasms. By doing this simple exercise, you release tension and enrich your body with oxygen. It also brings a lot of muscles into play. One of the most important effects of this exercise is that it gives an inner “massage” to your organs and improves your digestion. The best thing about it is that you don’t need any equipment to do it, and you can do it anywhere you want.
- Hold your breath.
- Inhale deeply, and round off your stomach.
- Hold your breath once again.
- Exhale all the air out of your lungs, and suck your stomach in.
Important: Consult your doctor before beginning an exercise plan.
Do you have any advice on how to improve flexibility and release muscular tension? Share your tips with us in the comments.