Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Zucchini Boats are a delicious way to eat zucchini! The creamy filling is addictive!
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Zucchini
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 2 -4 servings
- 2 large zucchinis
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 jalapeno seeds removed and finely diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 chicken breast halves cooked and shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 green onion chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the inside with a spoon. You want to scoop out enough so you can fit your filling in, while keeping the sides sturdy enough.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, jalapeño, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, chicken breast halves and garlic salt until well combined.
- Spoon filling into zucchini boats.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 23-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and zucchini is softened.
- Serve topped with green onions.
This can either serve 4 people, with one zucchini half per person if you serve it with a substantial side like a big salad and bread, or 2 people if you serve it with a lighter side dish.