These Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets are golden, delicious, and full of amazing flavor. Your family will love this copycat version of the Chic-fil-A nuggets.
Copycat Air Fryer Chick fil A Chicken Nuggets
These Homemade Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets are the perfect Chic-fil-A Copycat. These nice golden pieces of juicy chicken are perfect for any weeknight meal.
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Brining time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 44 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
- 2 6 oz chicken breast cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup pickle juice
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbs milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp corn starch
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- oil for spraying
- Place chicken pieces and pickle juice in a plastic bag. Close and place in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl whisk together egg and milk.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, corn starch, powdered sugar, salt, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper. Set Aside.
- Remove chicken pieces from the refrigerator. Grease the Air Fryer basket with a little oil. Coat chicken pieces in egg mixture, then coat it in flour mixture, then shake off any excess flour and place it in the basket. Repeat until the bottom of the air fryer basket is full. Make sure none of the pieces are overlapping nor should they be touching.
- Close the air fryer basket and cook on 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes, flipping halfway. Spray any flour spots when flipping.
- After 12 minutes is up, increase the heat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.