Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Shrimp are healthy and delicious. This is also a great main dish Weight Watchers recipe with low points per serving.
Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 2 people
- Calories: 237 kcal
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 12 ounces uncooked medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon sliced
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon pepper, paprika, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss until coated.
- Place shrimp in the air fryer and cook until pink and firm, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with lemon slices.
- For extra flavor you can pour any extra marinade over the shrimp in the air fryer before cooking. This is optional.
Divide the cooked shrimp into 2 servings and each serving is 1 Point for Blue and Purple plans and is 3 points for the Green plan.