1. Foot massage for lower back pain
The practice of stimulating the specific zones of the legs and hands to relieve pain is called reflexology. Scholars argue about the effectiveness of reflexology. However, several studies confirm that reflexology helps in relieving body pain caused by stress.
Research shows that stimulating particular areas on the foot helps reveal chronic back pain even better than an ordinary massage.
Begin with dropping a bit of body oil onto your foot. Then, start moving your thumbs from your heel to your toes, concentrating on the arch. Move your thumbs repeatedly this way for several minutes.
2. Face massage
Tension in the face is another symptom of stress. It may show up as jaw pain, teeth grinding, lip trembling, or neck pain. However, several easy massage techniques will help you to free your face from discomfort.
1. Just like in the previous case, start the massage by dropping oil on your face.
2. Using your fingers and palms, massage your face, moving from the chin upward, and massage the cheekbones upward as well.
3. Make circular movements around your eyes, pulling your lower eyelid upward, and around the temples.
4. Squeeze your nose and move your fingers up and down.
5. Slightly tap the skin all over your face.
6. Massage your neck by moving your palms from the bottom upward.