Before you eat another cookie or drink another glass of wine, think about how it will reflect on your looks.
I would like to show you how to understand which foods you like perhaps too much just by looking at your face.
- Apart from large amounts of sugar, wine sometimes contains pesticides and sulfides, causing alcohol to dehydrate you. Your body loses water, your liver is overloaded, and your digestion may fail the next day, so your skin will look wrinkly, red, and hanging.
- In the long run, alcohol abuse may disrupt the work of bowel bacteria and cause various diseases.
- What to do? Give up alcohol for at least 3 weeks. This is ample time for your skin to recover, and then apply the rule of 80:20. This means you allow yourself a glass or two in 20% of cases while refusing in the other 80%.
- Milk added to your coffee or another bowl of ice cream may seriously affect your facial skin color, even if you aren’t lactose intolerant. We lose a lot of lactose-metabolizing enzymes with age, and it provokes inflammations all over the body, including the face.
- If you notice your face becoming swollen and sleepy and your skin wrinkling, give up on all dairy for a few weeks to see the difference in your looks.